Thursday 17 December 2009

Britain's Got Talent!


I received an email today with tickets for 4 people to go and see a Britain's Got Talent Audition in February!! I have signed up for loads of tv shows so that I can get to be in an audience and I haven't had any luck yet. I was beginning to think that I wouldn't get any and now this has come! I'm so excited. I love Britain's Got Talent and what makes it even better is that Ant and Dec are the hosts and I luuuuuuuuuuuuuurve them! Now I just need to find 3 people I know who are able to come to London on a Wednesday in Feb with me to come along and I will have completed another of my tasks! Wow so exciting!

2 comments:

  1. Hey hon. Really really pleased for you, especially if it means i get to come along as well!! I know how much you like this programme, so its great news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corrr, I wish I could come, but obvioulsy I can't! You will have a blast... let me know if Simon Cowell is as good looking in the flesh as he is on the tele (I have a weird attraction to his smile!).

    ReplyDelete