Thursday 22 October 2009

Another Signature!



I went to yet another author interview this evening. No I'm not still in Cheltenham!! Sadie Jones, author of The Outcast, was in Winchester this evening. I bought tickets to go along as I have read The Outcast and enjoyed it. She was yet again another brilliant speaker/author! I found it really interesting. The one thing that I have picked up from all the author's I've listened to over the last week is that they all make it sound so easy!! I would love to write but it just feels all so difficult! Sadie Jones said this evening that she finds it really difficult and hates it when her writing first becomes public and that it doesn't ever get easier. But she manages to do it and I take my hat of to her and all the other great authors out there!

Signing off for the night while watching Alan Davies (man I still love him!) on The Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment