Thursday 15 October 2009

Soooo excited!

I'm feeling pretty giddy generally at the moment for some reason but today I'm really really giddy! Am off to Cheltenham for the book festival later this morning. I don't know why I'm so excited but I am! I'm particularly looking forward to seeing Alan Davies especially I have now found him on Twitter and he's said the tickets are all sold out!!

At the moment I'm sitting in an online queue to register for £5 tickets to see Robbie Williams at the Electric Proms next week. When the tickets originally went on sale for it I sat on the computer for an hour in a queue to get tickets the second they went on sale. Needless to say I was unsuccessful and they sold out before they sold me any! They are now offering 10 pairs of tickets for each show for £5 and the registration opened this morning until Sunday. I'm away at Cheltenham until Sunday now so I've gotta register this morning and yet again I'm in a queue!!! I'm not hopeful that'll i'll even get them once i do get chance to register. In fact I know I won't but I can't not try. I looooooove Robbie and if I get to see him for my see a live gig task then I would just die of excitement! lol. As I said at the beginning of this post I'm really giddy at the moment! I seem to be finding life all a bit too exciting for me at the moment lol. I think maybe this 30/30 challenge is just giving me too much of a life!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I hope you enjoy Cheltenham as much as you want to. And as for Robbie, well I still remember you stating you will marry him one day... are you still holding on to this dream? Its a nice one to have! I hope you get the tickets, I really do. Go Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get the tickets :( but yes I am still going to marry him! I also met someone else who is on my list of people to marry over the weekend but more about that in my next post!!!!

    ReplyDelete