Wednesday 18 November 2009

Bit of a set-back

I have just received an email letting me know that I didn't get the job I interviewed for last week. I am very disappointed but am ok. At least I have a job that I normally enjoy and don't mind doing. This was my first application for a library job so I will just have to keep trying. I didn't get any feedback but I will ring and ask for some as that can help for future applications and possible interviews. They had interviewed a lot of people with two days of interviews being run. At the moment there are very few jobs with a lot of applicants so I will just have to keep my chin up and keep applying for jobs when I see them.

3 comments:

  1. Bummer! I'm sorry mate, but you do at least have more experience now then you did before! I hope they offer you some positive feedback to help to understand it better. Chin up, bottom out and keep on marching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hon, shame about the job, but i hope you get some good feedback that will help you strengthen your application for next time.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have now had feedback. They appointed someone who had more experience. They said that I interviewed well. I guess I'll just have to hope a job comes up where no one with experience applies!

    ReplyDelete