Thursday 5 November 2009

I seem to have gained a life!!

Since starting this challenge and with my friend doing a 101 things in 1001 days I seem to be doing lots of things. I got a little confused the other day when I looked in my diary and there seemed to be writing in it! I'm not used to being so busy and it suddenly dawned on me that I seem have actually found a life from somewhere!!

There are lots of things that I'm doing that aren't part of my list but are cool things to do and I would quite like to blog about them. I enjoy blogging as it keeps a record for me to be able to look back over and remind me what I've done. My 101 friend has started a life list blog which is all the things she wants to do not on her 101 list and as she inspired me to do my 30 things challenge I have taken another leaf out of her book and started another blog for all my other things! I have called that blog To 30 and beyond as I have no particular time scale to do them in and I may do them before I'm 30 or I may just wait until I'm 70! Either way I plan to do them either because they sound like fun, I think it may be a challenge worth doing, my friend talks me into it or because I've always wanted to. It will follow a very similar lay out to this blog but of course will be inifinite in length as it will be to update throughout my life!

Take a look here if you are interested! http://to30andbeyond.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I'll be following with interest. Its good that you have been inspired by your friend and are now infecting all your other friends with your inspiration and enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete