Thursday 5 November 2009

Edinburgh Festival



I am very excited! I have just booked a youth hostel in Edinburgh for four people for a weekend in August next year. This will be to go to the Festival. I have two friends who have said that they would like to come and my sister has said she'd love to but can't say for definite yet as she has 3 children so all depends on family holidays etc etc. I decided that I'd book a place for four as you can book rooms just for four people. That way we won't need to share with strangers! If my sister isn't able to make it then we'll either find someone else or cancel that place.

It is exciting to book things in advance. Knowing that I have things in place gives me something to look forward to and get excited about!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great! I hope everyone can make it, coz it sounds like you will have a good giggle. And its always nice to put plans in place... a nice feeling of knowing what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hon thanks for booking this. I am really looking forward to going to it and am sure we will all have a fab time.

    ReplyDelete